Sunday, July 3, 2011

P90X

So I'm finally taking the plunge and going to do P90X.  My start date is July 5.  This coming Tuesday.  I have managed to recruit a few brave souls to join me for the next 90 days mostly to keep each other motivated or to have someone who understands our pain.  Whichever it may be.  If you are interested in joining our little group to have someone to keep you motivated please let me know.  It will be fun.  It will be painful.  It will be rewarding.  I'm excited.  Here's what my game plan is for taking on the next 90 days.

-I will be following the 90 day schedule that comes with P90X. 
-I will be logging those workouts into the WOWY gym.  (There is a chance you will be picked to win cash or prizes for doing this and since I usually log my workouts anyway, I may as well be doing this here.  http://www.teambeachbody.com/get-fit/supergym )
-For the nutrition part, I am tweaking the meal plan that comes with P90X to be vegan.  I will be writing these down weekly and will either e-mail them to my partners in crime or post them here.  I haven't decided which yet.  If you are interested in this let me know. 
-I am also going to be logging my actual intake calories into myfitnesspal.com

If you are interested in joining us in doing P90X and already own it, then log onto teambeachbody.com and you can sign up to have me as your free coach.  My coach name is: runfastcupcake.  If you don't already own P90X and are wanting to buy it, you can also buy it through me here:  www.beachbodycoach.com/RUNFASTCUPCAKE


I'm excited to start this. Here we go!

1 comment:

  1. I wish I were there with you, I would totally join your group. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete